Let’s just get right down to it. Everyone loves ice-cream, right? But eating it everyday isn’t quite ideal. Additives, sugar and cream are basically the ingredients in a store bought tub. But this recipe is 2 ingredients, takes 5 minutes to make, is DELICIOUS, allows your children to participate in the kitchen and make their own dessert!
All you need is :
- Frozen banana
- Frozen organic strawberries
- Your choice of toppings *optional
Make that ‘ice-cream’!
- Portion up equal parts frozen banana and strawberry
- Blend the frozen banana. Place into a bowl.
- Blend the frozen strawberry and place on top of the banana ‘ice-cream’ and swirl.
- Add toppings of choice – here we used chia seeds, coconut and dehydrated strawberries. Enjoy!
Hope you and your family love this alternative to standard ice-cream and love it as much as we do!